Sunday, June 17, 2012

Winter Wonderland at Trestles


I’ve been in SoCal attending to some family stuff.  Got an early session in at my favorite SoCal spot, Trestles in San Clemente.  I got the chance to Paddle off a lot of frustration. To my delight, I was bombarded by some sweet swell and caught a bunch of fun waves.   


A couple pro’s were in the water (what’s new at Trestles, right?), but mostly Brazilian pros speaking Portuguese back and forth to each other.  Pro’s think they are so cool with their logo filled boards and purple wetsuits…  LOL!


Nike had the bleachers up at Lowers for the Nike Pro that’s set to begin on Wednesday.  When did Nike get into surfing?   Now that shit is straight poser.  Had a great time.  I still can’t get over how cordial everybody is in the lineup.  Whether I’m surfing Uppers or Lowers, I meet a ton of great people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment