Sunday, June 17, 2012

The B.D. Board


My new stick!  PU, Pintail, 6’5, 21.5, 2 11/16, shaped by Jaime Murray.  Just took it out today at Bolinas.  Rode like a champ!  I was so stoked on how fast it went down the drops, how easy it made bottom turns, cut backs and pumped down the line.  Also, very different feel from my Weber Epoxy.  It holds very steady when I was flying down the drops on bigger sets.  It also handled well on smaller 4 footers.  It has a pintail that’s not rounded but not as sharp as most, which helped my speed and turns.  So stoked about this board.  The logo is not to shabby too!


I highly recommend Jaime Murray to shape your next board.  I think we emailed each other 50 times, had deep conversations about the board, and met three or four times and really connected.  I would say that Jaime and I are friends rather then business associates, he’s just a cool ass dude.  Also, I’m looking forward to taking a surf trip in November with him.  He even threw in a glassed quad fin set from Rainbow and glassed Future thruster set.  Can’t beat that.  Check out his blog @ http://headhighglassy.blogspot.com/. And no, he didn’t hook me up in exchange for me hooking him up on my blog.  Besides, who reads this blog anyway.  FLMAO!


No comments:

Post a Comment