Sunday, June 17, 2012

Playlist


It takes me about a half hour to get to the closest beach.  So for my drive I compiled this  playlist to get me into the right state of mind.  If you have a song I can add, hit me up!

Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley
CPR/ Claws Pt. 2 - Typhoon
Even After All - Finley Quaye
Every Little Thing - J Boogie Ft. Fiji
Fools - Temper Trap
For The Summer - Ray Lamontagne
Goodnight Goodnight - Hot Hot Heat
Hawaii Nice - Black Water Refuge
The Horizon Has Been Defeated - Jack Johnson
I Turn My Camera Off - Spoon
It Don’t Matter - Donovan Frankenreiter
Jamming - Bob Marley
Junk of the Heart - The Kooks
Lay Me Down - The Dirty Heads
Lost in My Mind - The Head and The Heart
Middle of Nowhere -  Hot Hot Heat
Objection Overruled - Gregory Issac
On the Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz
Pickin’ It Up - Hot Hot Heat
Santeria - Sublime
She Was The Beast - The Green
Sweet Disposition - Temper Trap
To The Sea - Jack Johsnon
Turn Your Love - Jack Johnson
Underneath the Sycamore - Death Cab for Cutie
Whisper -  Maoli
Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John

If I’m not listening to this playlist then I’m probably listening to NPR.  I’m getting old in some ways…

No comments:

Post a Comment