Sunday, June 17, 2012

To Board Or Not To Board


(Me and my K-Whip after surfing Diamond Head)
We all have or are going to make our trip to the North Shore. I wanted to bring my own board, but Delta was going to charge me $150 EACH WAY to bring it. Screw that. A friend of mine recommended that I rent a board from this dude Jorge, a local North Shore surfer. I rented a board from him for 7 days for $100. It was a perfect board for me (Channel Island K-Whip). Jorge even took me out to surf at a couple of spots on his day off (Back Door, Pupukea, V-land, Laniakea & a secret spot with a great left). If you make the trek, save some money and give a middle finger to the fucking airlines and rent from Jorge. Here’s his website: http://allstarssurfboardrentals.com/. He even delivers and picks up your board from your hotel, whether it be in the Town or Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment