Monday, June 18, 2012

My Move from Tumblr to Blogger

If you have noticed why the dates are all screwy next to each of my articles and why they were posted on three similar days, here is my explanation. Over the last week, I've been transferring my entire blog, at least my worthy content from Tumblr to Blogger. I just felt that this was a more appropriate forum for my quirky thoughts around my surfing experience.  Blogger also gives me more space so I can stretch my arms out a little bit more. Don't get me wrong, I love Tumblr and it is very accessible, but in my experience, it is more "picture" driven rather then by written content. I'm hoping that those of you who use to check out my blog on Tumblr will come by and check out this blog from time to time. And those who are new to my wacky surf life will bookmark this page, pull up a chair with a cup of Joe and have a laugh or two with me. I will continue to post on Tumblr occasionally, but I think this is my new home for my stumbling, pearling thoughts.

You can also find me at:

 Twitter @ Kooking it UP's Twitter

Vimeo @ Wacky Kooking it UP's videos

Mahalo and keep surfing like it's your last wave!

2 comments:

  1. Aloha B.D.

    How do I follow your Blog? There's no "follow this blog" to click on. I'm a former Kamaaina on South Shore from back in the 70's. Now living in Sonoma Co.

    Mahalo, Makai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good afternoon Bradah Makai,

      In the top left corner near the search panel there is that orange "B" logo. Click on that. Then on the next page, under "Reading List" click the "Add" and in "Add from URL" put in my web address "http://kookingitup.blogspot.com/" and click follow. That should do it. Normally, should there be a "follow this blog" on my page? I'm still trying to figure this site out.

      I'm from Hawaii also, Big Island! Raised in Ka'u! Good to know that another Hawaiian brotha is out there with me sharing the waves and breathing in the Mana!

      Mahalo, Ian

      Delete