Sunday, August 11, 2013

Beer Post

Had a couple I.P.A.'s this evening.  I'll probably regret this post in the morning...


Found my new ride after a session in South La Jolla.  She asked for $50, I went back at her for $25 (obvious low ball), she came back at me with $40.  "Look, I just moved here and I know what a hassle it is to get rid of things.  For $30, I will take this old thing out of your garage and into the hands of someone who will use it."  "It's yours," She replied.


Best dip your own candle.


The new logo for a sticker being created for the blog.  And their free!


Lots of this has been going down.


Reminded me of Santa Cruz.  And of Fort Point.  Miss you guys...


"If you are cooking then you ARE A KOOK!"  You have to have a Filipino mother to get that.


The second sticker/ logo for the blog.  Copyright!


Manav, Shaun Tomson, Swayze and B.D.  Shaun said he surfed ankle high Cardiff the morning of.

Charge Pipe.  Charge ankle high Cardiff.  That's boss.



All day, everyday.

And for the new movie...



The Ankle Sessions from Kookingitup on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment